aceweb

Default Frequent Style Corruption

HI

I am using MS Word 2003.

I am experiencing frequent colloapse in the documents style and
formatting.

This is happening despite the fact I have created a template.

Its frustrating in a critaical situation where I have got to the
document to the client.

Is there any solution for this problem???

PLs address and advance thanks.

Regards