Jessica

Default join two stubborn tables

I have an inherited document with two tables separated by a paragraph mark.
I want to join them into a single table.

Attempts to erase the paragraph mark result in the error sound; I can't
erase the mark.

Any advice short of copying the whole second table and using Paste Cells?

Thanks.
Luc

Jessica,
Have you checked if the tables are wrapped? Table - Table Properties - Table
tab - set wrapping to None. Can you delete the paragraph marker now?
Luc

"Jessica" schreef in bericht
news