Template corruption

Old October 21st 05, 10:04 AM
Erica Lais

Default Template corruption

Sorry but I don't understand this " template corruption" very well. I need
your help....please..

I create my form and I have problems concerning winerror. Two things happen:
1) When I open some documents and I try to click a radio button, appears a
message like: winerror.exe ...you will need to restart this program.

2) I have other documents..in these docs I can click..it works almost
perfectly, but it takes almost one minute to open the form.

Where is the problem ?? I have read the doc "Problems opening word" and I
followed all steps like: winword.exe , rename .dot and so on...
When I try to open this doc in a word 2003 it is not possible.
When I open it in a Word 2000 is very very very slow...

I guess it is a template corruption, because it was not like that before
implementing some Macros in .dot.
My question is: I can continue to create my form using the number 2) (above)
docs, but, if I send it via email, are people going to be problems as well
?? Does This problem concern the document by itself or my word program ?

Thanks a lot