Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
drumz drumz is offline

Default How do you get rid of those help bubbles

Not sure if I am naming them right because I turned off bubbles but they are
still there. These damn things get in the way of viewing text. I just copied
something to paste and this bubble thing (icon of a clipboard) is in the way.
How do I get rid of it?
Thanks in advance!