Lorraine

Default My return address does not fit on the label?????

Shouldn't the return address fit if you choose the label you're using? It
keeps coming out too big for the labels!
Help
Doug Robbins

Reduce the size of the font.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Lorraine" wrote in message
Shouldn't the return address fit if you choose the label you're using? It
keeps coming out too big for the labels!
Help

Lorraine

I tried that. It did not change the label. Any other suggestions?

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Reduce the size of the font.

--

"Lorraine" wrote in message
Shouldn't the return address fit if you choose the label you're using? It
keeps coming out too big for the labels!
Help

Doug Robbins

What did it do? Try making it smaller.

--

"Lorraine" wrote in message
I tried that. It did not change the label. Any other suggestions?

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Reduce the size of the font.

--

"Lorraine" wrote in message
Shouldn't the return address fit if you choose the label you're using?
It
keeps coming out too big for the labels!
Help

Lorraine

I got it! Finally. I even called the Avery label Customer Service and they
didn't know why it wasn't working. (Making it smaller did not help; it kept
going to 4 lines. I had to use the Arial Narrow font and then it worked.)
Thanks.

"Lorraine" wrote in message
I tried that. It did not change the label. Any other suggestions?

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Reduce the size of the font.