Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MissMilli MissMilli is offline

Default Practice instructions for MS Word 2007

--
Let''''''''s work together to help each other out when we have problems with
the software.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Milli,

What type of 'practice' are you interested in. There are a number of tutorials and online training classes available for Word 2007
at
http://office.microsoft.com/training
You can also use the Office 2007 'test drive' which includes tutorials with practice exercises from http://microsoft.com/office
=============
"MissMilli" wrote in message news Practice instructions for MS Word 2007

--
Let''''''''s work together to help each other out when we have problems with the software.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MissMilli MissMilli is offline

I'm sorry Bob, apparently, my question didn't post correctly, so I am letting
you know, again, that I am working with the Test Drive lessons for MS Word
2007. When I downloaded the practice lessons, the instructions that are
attached to a 'pin' didn't show. I went to the 'problems with viewing
instructions' or something like that, to get the answer to how to get them
(which were to use the short-cut "Alt+Escape) and it didn't bring up the
'pin' at the top of the Microsoft Word Window. I looked all over it, and it
wasn't there. Am I supposed to use the shortcut "Alt + Escape" as in all
three keys or just "AltEscape?" Get my question?
:-)

Any help would be great! Thanks, Bob!

Milli
--

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Milli,

What type of 'practice' are you interested in. There are a number of tutorials and online training classes available for Word 2007
at
http://office.microsoft.com/training
You can also use the Office 2007 'test drive' which includes tutorials with practice exercises from http://microsoft.com/office
=============
"MissMilli" wrote in message news Practice instructions for MS Word 2007

--
Let''''''''s work together to help each other out when we have problems with the software.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi Milli,

I went to the 'problems with viewing
instructions' or something like that, to get the answer to how to get them
(which were to use the short-cut "Alt+Escape) and it didn't bring up the
'pin' at the top of the Microsoft Word Window.

Do you have a link to the exact part you're working on? I'm not familiar with
any kind of "pin" at the top of the Word Window. But maybe the full set of
intructions will ring a bell.

Alt, Escape would display the keyboard access codes, then hide them.

Alt+Esc doesn't do anything, that I know of. (And I just tried it again, to
be sure).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org