Thirsty_4_knowledge

Default Automatic word priority detection and display

Hello... if you like a challenge then read on:

I cannot figure out how to tackle the following problem:

I need to identify page by page (each page independent of any other) the
highest pre-assigned priority word that occurs on that page.

To give you a better feel of what this special macro/V-Basic script needs to
do I'll write a sample of what needs to be evaluated:

BABY - " Some Paragraph... blah blah bu blah blah blah"

CHILD - " Some Paragraph... Hmm da Hmm da Hmm Hmm Hmm"

ADULT - " Some Paragraph... Yata uhm yata uhm yata yata"

With a priority (from least to most significant) of BABY, then CHILD, then
ADULT.

If the word ADULT appears on a page, this special macro/V-Basic script would
identify that ADULT appears, and it would display the highest priority word,
namely ADULT. If there were only BABY paragraphs on the page, it would only
show the word BABY.

Again this changes for each page, or each page is independent of the next.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions, even if they aren't full
solutions!

Already tried to play around with STYLEREF field, but can't seem to make
that work correctly (no priority ingrained to STYLEREF).

Thanks in advance,

Derek

PS: I am using Word 2002.