Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ME DURK ME DURK is offline

Default Is it possible to change the color blue of Word? I hate blue.

Can the color of Word be changed from that horrible blue to another color?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Frankly the blue colour is the best part of Word 2007's new interface, but
you can have black of silver instead (Office button Word options popular
'color scheme')

ME DURK wrote:
Can the color of Word be changed from that horrible blue to another
color?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I prefer the black theme myself. ;-)