Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
skighblu skighblu is offline

Default How do I stop page breaking in my table word 97-2003

How do I stop word from breakingmy table I have read some of the posts and
gone to the site
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...ksInTables.htm and have
tried everything that they have suggested and still no luck does anyone know
how to fix this problem, otherwise I will have to recreate a new table to
redo all my minutes. This has happened before but I was able to fix it this
time and nothing has changed it will not go back to breaking evenly across
the pages..
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Select all rows except the last one and go to Format Paragraph
second tab Keep With Next

To force the table to break at a certain point, select all the rows
above the last one before that point and make them Keep With Next, and
do the same with all the rows after the breaking point.

gone to the sitehttp://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/ControlPbBrksInTables.htmand have