Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kvfreeman

Default How to find a temporary file?

I emailed a file to myself, opened it on Word and edited it. I just hit
"Control S" to save it. So, it saved to a temporary file and now I can't find
it anywhere. I have searched using *.doc and can't find it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Don't give it a file name. Search for some text in that file.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]