Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stampie Stampie is offline

Default Autotext in 2007 explained?

I've read through a number of posted threads already about Autotext no longer
being present.

I had little knowledge and use of this function in 2003, now that i'm having
to troubleshoot it for others i'm struggling with the terminology of things.

I finally grasp that Autotext no longer exists in 2007, but i've seen
Autocomplete, Autotext and Autocorrect mentioned and I know there's a
difference, but i can't tell what each one is and what it's supposed to do
(if it existed in 2007)

Can anyone spell it out for me?

Thanks.