Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
danappofc danappofc is offline

Default View formatting in draft view

I used to know how to view an on screen list of the formatting for each
paragraph in draft view, but I have forgotten how to do this, and I can't
find it in help. Please help.
--
Dana
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I believe you are referring to the style area. In Word 2007, you can enable its display at Office button | Word Options, Advanced category: "Style area pane width in Draft and Outline views."

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP