Default My clip art picutres show a windows media logo instead of the pic.

Can someone help me.....I cant figure out why my clip art picture are
displaying a windows media logo instead of the picture. When I try to insert
the pictures it wont let me....it says:
word cannot obtain the data for the C:\documents and
settings\administrator\Local settings\temporary internet
files\contents.IE5\OHQFS5UN\MCj04080420000[1].WMF link.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?c2FubnlfcGZsQGhvdG1haWwuY29t?=,

You should address this to the word.drawing.graphics newsgroup. Be SURE to
mention the version of Word involved. FWIW, this can't possibly be the correct
path to the Clipart. If you have a newer version of Word, you might try
Help/Detect and Repair.

Can someone help me.....I cant figure out why my clip art picture are
displaying a windows media logo instead of the picture. When I try to insert
the pictures it wont let me....it says:
word cannot obtain the data for the C:\documents and
settings\administrator\Local settings\temporary internet
files\contents.IE5\OHQFS5UN\MCj04080420000[1].WMF link.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)