Todd Reynolds

Default How do I change the font color when using equation editor?

How do I change the font color in an equation when using the equation editor?
Bob Mathews

On 17-Jun-2005, Todd Reynolds wrote:

How do I change the font color in an equation when using the
equation editor?

You can't -- not in Word anyway. PowerPoint allows you to change the color
of your equation, but that's for use only in PowerPoint. If you copy a
colored equation from PPT and paste it into Word, it pastes as a black
equation.

MathType -- the full-featured version of Equation Editor -- allows you to
use whatever color you want, directly within MathType. It doesn't matter
what application you put the equation into; it will retain the color. You
can get a free 30-day evaluation of MathType at the link in my sig.

Bob Mathews bobm at dessci.com
Director of Training
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType 5
Design Science, Inc. -- "How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide