Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
beyond beyond is offline

Default find swedish proofing tool

I live in Sweden but have an english version of MS Office 2007.
Is there some way I could download swedish proofing tools? or do I have to
buy a new version of office?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 15:17:01 -0800, beyond
wrote:

I live in Sweden but have an english version of MS Office 2007.
Is there some way I could download swedish proofing tools? or do I have to
buy a new version of office?

Please see
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...113691033.aspx for
details of the following.

You don't have to buy a new version of Office. You will be able to buy
a Single Language Pack through the Microsoft web site when it's
available. The first language packs are expected to be ready in March,
with the rest available by May. Single Language Packs will be priced
at $24.95 (US) or their foreign currency equivalent.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman