Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JC JC is offline

Default Printing graphics, word art, inserts, etc.

I've just created a document with WordArt. The text in the document prints,
but the Word Art does not. I've had the same problem with inserted jpeg,
gif, etc. Sometimes they show in print preview and still do not print. How
do you get them to print???
--
jcs
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrphcs/...leGraphics.htm.

If you are using Word 2007, make sure that the option to "Print drawings
created in Word" is checked in Office button | Word Options, Display
category. Also, on the Advanced tab of the Word Options dialog box, make
sure that "Show picture placeholders" is cleared and that "Show drawings and
text boxes on screen" is checked.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JC" wrote in message
I've just created a document with WordArt. The text in the document
prints,
but the Word Art does not. I've had the same problem with inserted jpeg,
gif, etc. Sometimes they show in print preview and still do not print.
How
do you get them to print???
--
jcs

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JC JC is offline

It worked!!! Thanks so much as I've been struggling with this since
installing Office 2007. How do I make it default this way so I don't have to
go check it everytime I open Word?
--
jcs

"JC" wrote in message
I've just created a document with WordArt. The text in the document
prints,
but the Word Art does not. I've had the same problem with inserted jpeg,
gif, etc. Sometimes they show in print preview and still do not print.
How
do you get them to print???
--
jcs

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

These are user settings (not document-specific settings), so they should be
retained. If they aren't, the Data key in the registry could be damaged; see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/missingmenusetc.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JC" wrote in message
I've just created a document with WordArt. The text in the document
prints,
but the Word Art does not. I've had the same problem with inserted
jpeg,
gif, etc. Sometimes they show in print preview and still do not print.
How
do you get them to print???
--
jcs

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
karlynnv karlynnv is offline

"JC" wrote in message
I've just created a document with WordArt. The text in the document
prints,
but the Word Art does not. I've had the same problem with inserted jpeg,
gif, etc. Sometimes they show in print preview and still do not print.
How
do you get them to print???
--
jcs

My settings are as listed above, but my document is still printing without my clip art. I have my page set on Bookfold, and my graphics are printing on one side of the page, and my text is printing on the other side of the page.