Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default Stop Showing Tracked Changes

Hi,

I had a Word 2003 doc which I asked to track changes. Great. Worked fine.
However, when I was done with the project and wanted the "final" document I
no longer wanted to see the changed stuff on the screen or printout.
However, I could not find out how to "accept" changes and be "done" with it
as I used to in Word 2000. Help!

Kathy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

Try this - go to menu and right click and select Reviewing toolbar. You
should then see a toolbar with a Blue Tick and if you mouse over it it says
Accept Changes and the dropdown gives you options you are looking for.

Hope this helps.