Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gpg gpg is offline

Default why is text red and under-lined?

I have cleared all tracked changes (which I didn't ask for in the first
place!!) but now continuing typing produces red and under-lined.
I wish to continue typing normal text
I am using Word2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

gpg wrote:
I have cleared all tracked changes (which I didn't ask for in the
first place!!) but now continuing typing produces red and under-lined.
I wish to continue typing normal text
I am using Word2007

There are two separate steps involved: accepting/rejecting all changes
(which you did) and turning off Tracked Changes (which it seems you did not
do). Press Ctrl+Shift+E or click the Track Changes button on the Reviewing
tab to turn it off.

Read http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html.

--
Regards,