Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
freetobefree freetobefree is offline

Default I want to type words on the backside of my document in Word?

I want to type on the backside of my document, how do I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

freetobefree wrote:
I want to type on the backside of my document, how do I do that?

Turn the monitor around? :-) Sorry, couldn't resist!

I assume you mean that you want the document to print with page 2 on the
back of the sheet that has page 1, page 4 on the back of page 3, and so on.
That's called "duplex" printing.

If your printer can do it automatically, there will be a setting, somewhere
in the dialog you get by clicking the Properties button in the Print dialog,
to turn it on and off.

If the printer doesn't have the mechanical ability to do it, you can tell
Word to print all the odd-numbered pages, wait while you manually turn the
stack of sheets over and insert them back into the printer's input tray, and
then print all the even-numbered pages -- a process called "manual duplex".
There's a check box for that in the Print dialog if your printer can't do
automatic duplexing.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman