Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luke Luke is offline

Default How do I attach files inside of a word document?

Is it possible to create a word document and attach various file-types to be
opened by the user viewing the word document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

luke wrote:
Is it possible to create a word document and attach various
file-types to be opened by the user viewing the word document?

Insert Object Create From File. Check the "Display as icon" box, and
leave the "Link to file" box unchecked. Browse to select the file.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman