Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lil' Emma Lil' Emma is offline

Default Changing default return address formatting in Microsoft Word 2007

Hi there, Office Community!
Maybe you can help me...I'm having real trouble changing the formatting
default return address in Microsoft Word 2007. I see in Word Options where
you can edit the text, but I am having trouble changing the formatting (font
and positioning). I do not want to have to edit the formatting every time I
print an envelope! I have tried to mess around with Styles, to no avail.
I also note that the address comes up differently when I open Envelopes in a
saved document versus when I open Envelopes in a new, unsaved document.
I would appreciate any advice anyone has! Thanks!
-Emma