eastham85

Default deleting temp internet folders

im puttin this question in the office part cause dont know where else to put
it.

does it do any damage to my computer or the way the internet works if i
delete the temparary internet files? when i can for viruses it really slows
it down having to pace through them all.
Diana

Nope, does not damage at all.
The temp internet file is a cache of images and cookies that you have
browsed through on the internet.
If you have multiple users that log onto your machine, there could be
several of these files for each individual login.