Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Escout Escout is offline

Default Entire paragraph moves to next page

After typing one page of text, instead of just a line moving to the next
page, the entire paragraph moves, like there is a page break there which I
didn't enter. If anyone has any ideas about how to fix this, it will be much
appriciated, this paper is being sent to Europe. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Select the problem paragraph. Turn off the "page break before",
"keep lines together", and "keep with next" paragraph formatting
options. In Word 2003 or earlier, you'll find these options in
Format | Paragraph | Line and Page Breaks. In Word 2007, look in
Home tab | Paragraph dialog box | Line and Page Breaks. Run
spellcheck on your paper before sending it to Europe.