Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathy S Kathy S is offline

Default print single 4x5.5 note cards on 4x5.5 paper.

I want to print single 4x5.5 note cards. Quarter fold templates use full
sheets of paper. I have 4x5.5 cards I want to use.I have tried several
programs, no success.
Any help?

note cards kscott Microsoft Word Help 1 May 13th 06 06:20 PM
how do I print onto non standard size paper eg greeting cards Pink Umbrella Microsoft Word Help 0 January 18th 06 05:57 PM
How do I create/print numbered note cards for a research paper? Jen500 Microsoft Word Help 3 December 8th 05 07:53 PM
I'm trying to print 3x5 note cards, but can't reduce top margin Jeff Page Layout 1 December 6th 05 08:05 PM
how do I print greeting cards on 8.5x11 paper with no border? mandellane Page Layout 1 December 7th 04 02:46 AM