Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Krishnan Krishnan is offline

Default Unable to duplex print doc with both portrait and landscape sectio

Hi,

I use Word 2003.
My landscape section gets cropped off when I do this:
1. File - New document
2. Write someting on Page 1 ( I write on 1st and last lines)
3. Insert - Break - Section break Next page
4. File - Page setup - Orientation = Landscape, Apply to = This section.
5. Write something on Page 2 ( I write on 1st and last lines)
6. File - Print
7. On printer properties, I enable 'Flip on long side' for duplex

The printer prints funny. Only a part of the landscape page gets printed,
and the letters on the page appear big !! I see this issue on different
printers, though they are all printers on a network.

How can I work around this ?

Regards,
Krishnan