Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hyphenation Hyphenation is offline

Default track changes text shows on screen does not print

tracked changes (of an imported excel graphic) shows on screen in final view
but does not print. I accepted the changes and it still shows on screen but
does not print.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

(1) In your Print dialog, you probably have a "Print What?" menu.
Change it to "Document with Markup."

(2) If you've Accepted the Changes, they should not still show on
screen. Are they changes made in Excel that need to be Accepted in
Ecxel?