Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
K.Local773

Default Why does the original date change upon opening a document?

I recently switched from Word 2000 to Word 2003. I noticed that documents I
had originally saved (example: September 21, 2004 was date on letter) are
showing up as today (example: December 16, 2004) even though I had already
saved the letter, and just had to open it to re-print. I have already cleared
the UPDATE AUTOMATICALLY box, however, some documents' date remains the
origination date, and some change to today's date. Any ideas?