tdj

Default Bottom text line of each page has unwanted space that I can not r.

I end up with a gap in the bottom line of text that does not have a removable
'space'. If I delete before gap the two separated words just come together.
CyberTaz

Can you be a little clearer?

Apparently this is a "removable 'space'", and removing it is what is causing
the two words to come together. Click the button on your Standard toolbar
that has the ΒΆ icon and it will reveal any non-printing characters that may
be accounting for the issue. If that doesn't help you resolve the matter
please post back with more detail.

HTH |:)

"tdj" wrote:

I end up with a gap in the bottom line of text that does not have a removable
'space'. If I delete before gap the two separated words just come together.

A problem with text boxes and free space on the page [email protected] New Users 3 January 4th 05 09:39 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Text box top and bottom of page, how do get get to page 2? Penfold Page Layout 1 December 13th 04 05:47 PM
Text cut off in table at bottom of page David Best Tables 5 October 27th 04 04:53 AM