Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
kashakoa

Default table columns

My columns won't move when I try to adjust the width.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom

If you are using the mouse to to change the column width, you may have
to hold the ALT key (in order to override the drawing grid), when
dragging the column borders.

Another thing to consider: If you are trying to change it by a
small amount in the Table Properties dialog box, it may fail. If so,
do it in two steps, first changing it by a larger amount.
Alternatively, try the old Cell Width and Height dialog box (see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/TablePropPrbs.htm).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP