sandy_d

Default how to create a directory in word?

how do i create a directory in the new version of word? it used to be on a
toolbar, but cant find it now thanks
Graham Mayor

In one of the file operation windows (e.g. file open; file save as)
right click new folder. This works for many Windows applications.