chipp2shore chipp2shore is offline
Junior Member

Location: St Pete, Florida
Default Converting labels to text

I have 30 pages of labels and I need to convert each page to text (using Table to Text) but I find when I have more than one page of labels, Word places a section break between each page, essentially blocking the 'Table to Text' feaure from converting more than one page at a time. I've tried doing a find and replace; Find ^b and Replace (I leave blank). Word finds the breaks, but will not delete them. I've tried selecting the entire table, but this disables the 'Convert Table to Text' function. Does anyone know why Word won't delete the section breaks using the Find and Replace feature?

Chris

Last edited by chipp2shore : March 14th 12 at 03:45 AM Reason: More info.