Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
clueless clueless is offline

Default Create newsletter by using word

How can i make HTML newsletter, which includes pictures. And how do i make it
that way that, when attachment is opened and it will show those pictures and
not just "red x:s"?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

(I'm just going to sit here and bite my tongue.)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"clueless" wrote in message
How can i make HTML newsletter, which includes pictures. And how do i make
it
that way that, when attachment is opened and it will show those pictures
and
not just "red x:s"?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tim[_5_] Tim[_5_] is offline

JoAnn Paules wrote:
(I'm just going to sit here and bite my tongue.)

....but you can still type :-)

To the OP...that's a difficult series of questions to answer completely
in a forum such as this. My suggestion to you is a road trip to your
local book store and purchase a book on Word and one on Publisher. Then
read them both. Every page. Then take a related class at your local
community college. That will give you the basic skills to accomplish
what you want as well as learn other useful stuff too.

Tim
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

My fingertips are often in cahoots with my tongue.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"Tim" wrote in message
JoAnn Paules wrote:
(I'm just going to sit here and bite my tongue.)

...but you can still type :-)

To the OP...that's a difficult series of questions to answer completely in
a forum such as this. My suggestion to you is a road trip to your local
book store and purchase a book on Word and one on Publisher. Then read
them both. Every page. Then take a related class at your local community
college. That will give you the basic skills to accomplish what you want
as well as learn other useful stuff too.

Tim

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tim[_5_] Tim[_5_] is offline

JoAnn Paules wrote:
My fingertips are often in cahoots with my tongue.

....so you are biting your tongue and you should be sitting on your
hands...hmmm...lunch time is going to be a bit of a challenge for you
today, isn't it?

Tim

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

That's where a liquid lunch comes in handy.

(Diet Coke thru a straw.)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"Tim" wrote in message
JoAnn Paules wrote:
My fingertips are often in cahoots with my tongue.

...so you are biting your tongue and you should be sitting on your
hands...hmmm...lunch time is going to be a bit of a challenge for you
today, isn't it?

Tim

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
clueless clueless is offline

Seriously you two guys are bit tired of your life, step out the real world
and take nice long breath! It really helps! I asked a simple question: -Why
my pictures doesent show in a email that has been created by word (newsletter
in html) ? KISS!
-cls-

"Tim" wrote in message
JoAnn Paules wrote:
My fingertips are often in cahoots with my tongue.

...so you are biting your tongue and you should be sitting on your
hands...hmmm...lunch time is going to be a bit of a challenge for you
today, isn't it?

Tim

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"clueless" wrote in message
Seriously you two guys are bit tired of your life, step out the real world
and take nice long breath! It really helps! I asked a simple
question: -Why
my pictures doesent show in a email that has been created by word
(newsletter
in html) ? KISS!

OK I'll spell it out - you have put a LINK into the email, not the actual
graphic.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Guy? Umm, I don't think so. And I am in the real world. In the real world,
one uses a desktop publishing program to produce newsletters. With all due
respect to the Word MVPs, what you are trying to do is use a butter knife as
a screwdriver.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"Tim" wrote in message
JoAnn Paules wrote:
My fingertips are often in cahoots with my tongue.

...so you are biting your tongue and you should be sitting on your
hands...hmmm...lunch time is going to be a bit of a challenge for you
today, isn't it?

Tim

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tim[_5_] Tim[_5_] is offline

"Tim" wrote in message
JoAnn Paules wrote:
My fingertips are often in cahoots with my tongue.

...so you are biting your tongue and you should be sitting on your
hands...hmmm...lunch time is going to be a bit of a challenge for you
today, isn't it?

Tim

Dude...lighten up. Yes, you did ask a simple question. But you didn't
back it up with much supporting information. The thread detour was in
reaction to the dearth of information you provided...and it was also
Thursday...everyone goes a little nuts on Thursdays. But you were given
an answer prior to the detour based on the information you provided. You
never mentioned using e-mail in your OP...which e-mail client? What
version of e-mail client?

Next time describe what you are using, the versions, what you intend to
accomplish, what you have already tried, and error messages (if any).
Given that, someone like JoAnn can solve your problem quickly. But I
don't think she is capable of reading minds...even if she is capable of
biting her tongue while sitting on her hands simultaneously sipping Diet
Coke through a straw.

So...KIIS (Keep It Informative ------)