vagirl3d

Default How can I print multiple envelopes with the same address w/o typi.

How can I print multiple envelopes with the same mailing address without
typing in the address each time?
Graham Mayor

Either add the envelope to a document using the envelope wizard and print
the current page as many times as you wish or use an envelope template
instead (there's one you can download from my web site that interfaces with
Outlook).