Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LilyPad LilyPad is offline

Default Text Not Legible When Viewing Doc on Web Page

When I view the following Web page on my home computer, I see squares instead
of the regular characters in the text for each day on the calendar:

http://conejocrush.com/CrushPracticeCalendar2008.doc

The numbers are legible, just not the text characters. The text characteres
have all been replaced with square characters for some reason. On the other
hand, when I view the Web page on my office computer, I can read the words on
the Web page just fine. I have Microsoft Office 2003 SP-2 installed on both
computers and Windows XP SP-2 with Internet Explorer 7 (version 7.0.5730.11)
on my home computer. What settings do I need to change in order to read this
Web page on my home computer, too?

Thanks in advance.