johanwhite johanwhite is offline
Junior Member

Cool Posts are not counted on this forum

I am a newly joined member. I came across this forum through my friend. I have posted 2 messages. But my post count is still 0. Why does this happen ? I see that other members messages has proper number of post count. I want some help why this problem occurred.
Big_Al Big_Al is offline
Junior Member

Location: Bristol UK
Smile