Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default A problem with text boxes and free space on the page

Hello,

I have a problem with text boxes in Word XP. When I create a text box,
the text on the page OUTSIDE of this box does not move freely to the
page 1 with the text and place a big text box on the next page (page
2), some text from the bottom of page 1 appears to be "sucked into" the
page 2 and a free space at the bottom of page 1 appears. When I try to
copy and paste text from page 2 into this free space, it does not work.
Since I sometimes have 2 text boxes at the page and do a lot of text
editing, these free spaces are very annoying.

Anyone knows how to allow text to move freely from one page with text
boxes to another?

Thanks,

Andrei