Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Amarendra Amarendra is offline

Default Can i get the Edwardian Script ITC font from microsoft for free

Previously i have a font named Edwardian Script ITC, due to virus problem i
have to format my laptop. Can u suggest where can i get this font for free.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

http://www.microsoft.com/typography/...TC&FVER= 1.05

That font is installed with the following programs. If you had it, then you
had one of these programs. Install it again and you'll get it back.

Greetings 99, Home Publishing 99, Office 2000 Premium, Office 97 Small
Business Edition SR2, Office Professional Edition 2003, PhotoDraw 2000,
Picture It! 2000, Picture It! 2002, Picture It! 98, Picture It! 99,
Publisher 2000, Publisher 98, Works 2002

BTW - Not all fonts are free.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher