Alcide

Default Pleading Paper and Tables: Any Legal Secretaries out there.

Does anyone the line spacing for Pleading Paper in Word 2003? I am searching
around, but if there is a Legal (ABA) publishing standard that would be nice
to know.

Also, is there a way to have line numbering include tables?

Thank you in advance for your support.