Jazzesq

Default How do I get back my legal pleading line numbering?

All my legal documents have lost their line numbering, including all the
templates under File/New. What have I done and how can I fix it?

Was the numbering inserted using Word's built-in Line Numbering feature or
using a text box as the Pleading Wizard does it?

"Jazzesq" wrote in message
All my legal documents have lost their line numbering, including all the
templates under File/New. What have I done and how can I fix it?

J. M. Wetherell

I am having a similar problem: in W 2002, I have tried to create legal
pleadings using the Pleading izard, and it looks fine on screen, but when I
go to print the lines and numbering do not show up. Thank you in advance.
--
J.M. Wetherell

"Jazzesq" wrote in message
All my legal documents have lost their line numbering, including all the
templates under File/New. What have I done and how can I fix it?

I believe the numbering is in a text box, so make sure you have "Drawing
objects" checked on the Print tab of Tools | Options.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Was the numbering inserted using Word's built-in Line Numbering feature

or
using a text box as the Pleading Wizard does it?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.