Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] balavictory77@gmail.com is offline

Default Problem while opening new word document

Hi Sir,

How r u, I am using Ms office 2003 in my System. Whenever i
am opening the new word document it is not open as blank document it
will open as a document which has the contents in old document. but
the name of the document Shows like Document1.I want your help. Let me
whether it is a problem in settings or problem due to the installation
of Ms Word.

Thanks & Regards
Balaguru
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Brian Brian is offline

Hello balaguru,

Read this article for an explanation, and resolution.

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

Hope it helps,
--
Brian McCaffery