Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tomg

Default I would like to create a box with a pull down menu

I would like to create a pull down menu box in Word that would allow me to
link the choice to another file.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

And the question is?

"Tomg" wrote in message
I would like to create a pull down menu box in Word that would allow me to
link the choice to another file.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tomg

No answer would have been better that a sarcastic reply

"Jezebel" wrote:

And the question is?

"Tomg" wrote in message
I would like to create a pull down menu box in Word that would allow me to
link the choice to another file.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

The dearth of anything but the sarcastic reply should tell you that
until you craft a meaningful question you are unlikely to get a helpful
answer.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Perhaps this would have been a more helpful response:

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tomg" wrote in message
No answer would have been better that a sarcastic reply

"Jezebel" wrote:

And the question is?