Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Puzzeled

Default shortcut keys to move drawn objects

In Word 2000, I could double highlight a drawn object as a text box. Then by
holding the control key down and using the arrow key to move it a little at a
time or just the arrow key to move it in bigger increments, I could move it
to anywhere. I am now working in Word 2003 and cannot do this although my
daughter can on with Word 2003 on her computer.