Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Joe O''C Joe O''C is offline

Default Merge and Sort - unexpected result

Hi, I am trying (with much frustration) to do a simple merge and sort to
labels in Word 2003. The merge is from an Outlook Contact List Folder. I
use the 'advanced' tab and set two simple rules
E-mail address 'is blank'
AND
User Field 1 is 'greater than' 2004.

The merge window brings me back the correct results with the correct entries
and all looks good.

However, I then click ok and check the result and it is totally wrong. I
recheck the rules and other 'or' rules have been added that totally confuse
the result.

Any ideas? HELP
Joe
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You should find it better if you start from Outlook and select the records
there first- http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

Joe O''C wrote:
Hi, I am trying (with much frustration) to do a simple merge and
sort to labels in Word 2003. The merge is from an Outlook Contact
List Folder. I use the 'advanced' tab and set two simple rules