Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BorisS BorisS is offline

Default bookmarks shown in doc

Is there a way for me to see where the bookmarks are in a doc, without having
to go to each one? I have a doc that has MANY bookmarks, and before placing
another on a spot, I'd like to have a quick way of seeing if there is already
one there, so that I can reference that one, rather than come up with yet
another one for the doc. The closest thing I can find is the location-sorted
list of bookmarks in the insert-bookmark dialogue. I guess I am looking for,
ideally, a way to see the bookmarks in the document itself (some sort of
check in options or something, maybe, that shows the bookmarks as comments or
something?).

Additionally, how to I get bookmarks to print/convert as part of an Adobe
output from a bookmarked file?

Thx for help with either.
--
Boris