Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
8986 Avery Mailing Labels

Default what template do I use for avery 8986 mailing labels

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

If you go to avery.com, you will see that the 8986 label is the same as the
3261, 6870, 8257, 8760, 8985, and 8987 labels. There is a template for 8257
labels.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"8986 Avery Mailing Labels" 8986 Avery Mailing