Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andy

Default rate of cursor movement

I have a new laptop. I want to alter the rate at which the cursor moves
either with the space bar in Word or by using the arrow keys. How do I do
this?
I have altered the repeat rate etc but still no use...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

There's no provision within Word (or any other program, AFAIK) that
regulates keyboard performance. That is handled either by the a) Windows OS
Control Panel for Keyboard settings, or b) proprietary drivers for the
keyboard or computer. Sounds like the answer may have to come from the
manufacturer of your computer if the Windows control panel settings haven't
done the job.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac