Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mints Mints is offline

Default I need an hourglass symbol for my word document

I have looked through the symbols section in microsoft word and cannot find
one, I cvannot use clipart as it is for another document
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Wingdings has an hourglass character.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mints" wrote in message
I have looked through the symbols section in microsoft word and cannot find
one, I cvannot use clipart as it is for another document

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] tobyas.lefear@gmail.com is offline

"Mints" wrote in message
I have looked through the symbols section in microsoft word and cannot find
one, I cvannot use clipart as it is for another document

Insert a check mark using the Symbol button on the ribbon
Make sure your cursor is at the place in the file where you want to insert the symbol.

On the Insert tab, in the Symbols group, click Symbol More Symbols.

On the Symbols tab, in the Font drop-down menu, click Wingdings.

Scroll to the bottom of the list, and double-click the check mark symbol. The symbol will be inserted in your file. You can click Close now unless you want to insert additional symbols.

List of the special characters available as part of the Wingdings font.