microsoft word template for newsletter

Old August 27th 18, 09:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default microsoft word template for newsletter

I have a newsletter that I've created and want to move page 2 down to page 5. How do I do that? I thought I could right click on the page thumbnail, but it doesn't work. I can't even drag and drop. Any ideas?
Old August 27th 18, 10:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

MSWord isn't organized by pages. The best you can do is Cut the material and Paste where you want it. It might or might not help to add Section Breaks.

Old August 28th 18, 04:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Thanks. That's a bit tedious but it'll do.
Old August 28th 18, 07:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ammammata

Il giorno Mon 27 Aug 2018 10:11:03p, ** ha inviato su
microsoft.public.word.docmanagement il messaggio
. Vediamo cosa
ha scritto:

I have a newsletter that I've created and want to move page 2 down to
page 5. How do I do that? I thought I could right click on the page
thumbnail, but it doesn't work. I can't even drag and drop. Any ideas?

use styles to identify your sections (start of chapthers)
then use navigator to easily move sections (chapters) up and down

--
/-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\
-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- - -=-

............ [ al lavoro ] ...........
Old August 29th 18, 02:21 PM
Charles K. Kenyon Charles K. Kenyon is offline
Member

Originally Posted by Ammammata View Post
ha scritto:

I have a newsletter that I've created and want to move page 2 down to
page 5. How do I do that? I thought I could right click on the page
thumbnail, but it doesn't work. I can't even drag and drop. Any ideas?

use styles to identify your sections (start of chapters)
then use navigator to easily move sections (chapters) up and down

--
/-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\
-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- - -=-
http://www.bb2002.it

............ [ al lavoro ] ...........
Specifically, use Heading Styles.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...yles.html[
Old August 31st 18, 02:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ammammata

Il giorno Wed 29 Aug 2018 03:21:02p, *Charles K. Kenyon* ha inviato su
. Vediamo cosa ha scritto:

use styles to identify your sections (start of chapters)
then use navigator to easily move sections (chapters) up and down

Specifically, use Heading Styles.
http://tinyurl.com/ybwt4bkx

right

--