word index

Old September 11th 18, 10:42 PM
gilswan gilswan is offline

Default word index

MS Word 2010
I have a long document 1800 pages with a TOC and hyperlinks. I need to add an INDEX with hyperlinks to the TOC. The document will be read-only so that the new hyperlinks will not be destroyed. How do I proceed, please?

Last edited by gilswan : September 11th 18 at 10:45 PM.
Old September 12th 18, 09:41 PM
Charles K. Kenyon Charles K. Kenyon is offline
Member

Originally Posted by gilswan View Post
MS Word 2010
I have a long document 1800 pages with a TOC and hyperlinks. I need to add an INDEX with hyperlinks to the TOC. The document will be read-only so that the new hyperlinks will not be destroyed. How do I proceed, please?
Create an Index:
http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide...ents.htm#Index