A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Microsoft Word Help
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

word index

Old September 11th 18, 10:42 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Sep 2018
Default word index

MS Word 2010
I have a long document 1800 pages with a TOC and hyperlinks. I need to add an INDEX with hyperlinks to the TOC. The document will be read-only so that the new hyperlinks will not be destroyed. How do I proceed, please?

Last edited by gilswan : September 11th 18 at 10:45 PM.
Ads
Old September 12th 18, 09:41 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Feb 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilswan View Post
MS Word 2010
I have a long document 1800 pages with a TOC and hyperlinks. I need to add an INDEX with hyperlinks to the TOC. The document will be read-only so that the new hyperlinks will not be destroyed. How do I proceed, please?
Create an Index:
http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide...ents.htm#Index