Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Square Peg Square Peg is offline

Default Is there any way to undo "Arrange All"?

I had 5-6 documents open and carefully arranged so that I could
compare information across documents. I needed another view of one of
the documents and aiming for View | New Window, I hit Arrange All by
mistake. Now all of my careful document arrangement is lost.

I don't suppose there is a command to restore the previous document
size and placement...?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

No, that action doesn't seem to be registered by the Undo function.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP